Konferencija „Verslo ir valdžios dialogas: kuria kalba bendrauti?“
Law firm LEADELL Balčiūnas ir Grajauskas together with the daily „Lietuvos žinios“ in 2017. June 14 organized a conference „Business and Government Dialogue, What Language to Communicate?“.
The conference partner is the Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists.
This conference was a great opportunity for the representatives of the Seimas, the Government and the business community to sit down at the discussion table and discuss the most relevant issues together with international experts.
The conference was attended by: Mindaugas Sinkevičius , Minister of Economy; Pär Nuder , former Member of the Swedish Parliament, former Minister of Finance of Sweden (2004-2006); Joscha Ritz , Representative of the Confederation of German Industry (BDI) and the German Confederation of Employers (BDA) in Brussels; Robertas Dargis , President of the Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists; Virginijus Sinkevičius , Chairman of the Seimas Economic Committee; Gintaras Balčiūnas , Partner of LEADELL Balčiūnas ir Grajauskas Law Firm; Audronė Gurinskienė – Head of the Lithuanian Office of the German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and other experts.
The main topics discussed:
- What does the government expect from business? How can you help him?
- The ability to work together is the foundation of a country’s strength
- Legal aspects of cooperation between state institutions and business
- A Scandinavian model of government-business cooperation
- Business and government relations – the German experience
- Expectations of foreign investors
- What are the prospects for business and government cooperation?